Thread: Revenge proof card

Revenge proof card

Any guess on the fair value of an AFA 90 Revenge of the Jedi AT-AT Commander proof card? If it matters, it has the Nien Numb offer on the front and back.

Related, were any Revenge cards produced with figures in bubbles, or just proofs? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proofs only ( in general.... there is probably a Mock-Up of some carded figures... but that is a real rarity).

I'd think about $1300- 1500 ungraded. I cannot say on a AFA graded (that adds a premium.... not sure exactly how much of a premium... add some kind of % in front of that $1400 number... average example). For Revenge, the word on the streets (or dumpster bins) is about 50-ish examples exist per most characters.
    Hope this helps.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

Very helpful! Thank you, Adam.

I would guess around $1,200 mark would be more likely. It is a strong grade but most proofs are. If we're at at driver or a more popular character it would fetch more. Proof market has been a little soft lately. Just my 2 cents,K

While most proofs are in good shape a 90 is still hard to come by. I think most graded revenge proofs are 80s or 85s. AT-AT driver doesn't have much demand though as others have said.

Quote Originally Posted by porkinsred6 View Post
    While most proofs are in good shape a 90 is still hard to come by. I think most graded revenge proofs are 80s or 85s. AT-AT driver doesn't have much demand though as others have said.
    Most proof collectors don't put a premium on high grade pieces unless they are selling it.I actually avoid them to save money. They are definitely priced according to characters popularity. As an example a jawa proof is going to sell for more than a lobot proof based on popularity. More jawa focus collections than lobot collections ( no disrespect to the lobot) put it on eBay and see what happens for true market value! K

Yes of course but if there were 2 proofs of the same character and one was an 80 and one was the 90 the 90 would sell for more

Yes! I agree with that. Higher grade always fetch higher prices. Now if it was an afa 90 Vader it would put a huge premium on the item is all I was trying to say! Awesome limelight by the way porkins nice collection! K

I appreciate all the input. This is a great community, and I am happy to be part of it.

If the data point is helpful, I bought the card (Revenge AT-AT proof AFA 90) a couple days ago for $1,500. Thanks again for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by jedikman View Post
    Yes! I agree with that. Higher grade always fetch higher prices. Now if it was an afa 90 Vader it would put a huge premium on the item is all I was trying to say! Awesome limelight by the way porkins nice collection! K
    Thanks been meaning to update that it doesn't include anything since I joined over 3 years ago