Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Is "Pre-ordering" worth it anymore, given the never-ending shipping fiasco!

The SSC Darth Maul was waitlisted for several weeks, and now it’s back up for preorder again. Looks to be a new batch because this new preorder is slated to ship in the fall of 2018. Interesting development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

after 2+ years the first, first order stormtrooper (flametrooper) has been waitlisted, can't see too many jumping on this since you can get them on e-bay usually cheaper

Saw that. All those TFA stormtroopers have been available for two and a half years. SSC has done everything to get them out of the warehouse, from free shipping to 30% off to special codes for even higher discounts. Part of me is surprised because they are all fantastic looking figures, but another part of me isn’t surprised, for some reason. Right now SSC has 8 sixth-scale figures waitlisted. Several of them have been waitlisted for close to two months.

Last edited by SportsAnchor; 05-01-2018 at 08:40 AM.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Is "Pre-ordering" worth it anymore, given the never-ending shipping fiasco!

I noticed that the BB-8/Black Droids have been delayed until June/July. That means if that sticks, they’ll ship the same time as all the other TLJ figures ship. The Praetorian Guards have been moved up to a June/July release. They were a July/September release since they went up for preorder last November. So, start saving your funds, friends, because it’s going to be an expensive summer.

Thanks for another “preorder logjam”, SSC!!

Last edited by SportsAnchor; 04-30-2018 at 09:31 AM.

1:6 Flametrooper SOLD OUT!!

[QUOTE=SportsAnchor;20080218]1:6 Flametrooper SOLD OUT!!

Sometimes I think they use this strategy to sell out the remaining ones when its low stock on something they've had for awhile

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567