Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is "Pre-ordering" worth it anymore, given the never-ending shipping fiasco!

Walking the same path. There will be penty to get when they are released. Will most likely order from HK myself.
    WTB: Tamashii Movie Realization SDCC '17: Prototype (White) Ronin Boba Fett (Fair Price)
    Want list http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098677/ Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1099025/#post19156148

As I stated before .. Cutting back already..
    Waiting on points to convert ..
    Then I'm getting snokes lobster guard..
    That's it for me for a while..
    Unless they release new unreleased figure's..
    I'm thinking of pre ordering the imperial guard 2 of them..
    I have the gentle giant version.. The base is huge and looks out of place next to my other 1/6 figures..
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 02-04-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Been thinking about stopping pre-ordering for some time, but when it was revealed that Tarkin was Shipping 6 months before its scheduled Shipping window, that was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. SSC literally has no idea when these pieces are going to be tossed in the boat and sent to their warehouse. The time has come for me to acquiesce to the “new normal” and order when pieces are actually shipping and available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

I might consider doing it too, though this is the fist time for me that three things ship within a month. After this I don't think I have any preorders up. My buying has gone way down with the prices where they are now.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

So are you guys telling me to not preorder rotj luke or deluxe esb fett? There should be no concerns of selling out? I onky own one sideshow piece now, empire fett, but I want both of these.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    So are you guys telling me to not preorder rotj luke or deluxe esb fett? There should be no concerns of selling out? I onky own one sideshow piece now, empire fett, but I want both of these.
    If you want them, you can go ahead and get them. It doesn't seem like you order a lot of figures. For some (myself included), if you have two or three figures coming out in a close period of time, that can be tough to budget. You know your financial situation better than we do and if that could be troublesome.

You can keep an eye on Sideshow's last chance page to see if either of these items makes it there, but I'm guessing they won't sell out in the preorder phase.
    Last edited by starwarsisgood; 02-22-2018 at 02:27 AM.

After the announcement of the Sail Barge, I'm rethinking my strategy on a couple items I wanted. Mythos Obi-Wan, The Emperor Deluxe, and Yoda. I wasn't really expecting to shell out that much to Hasbro.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123