Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Did you like TLJ, Yes or No?

Quote Originally Posted by DontDissTheFett View Post
    No because it doesn’t bother me how sad you are, but my opinion of Star Wars by Disney sure bothers you. Good night sweetheart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol, you can't admit you were wrong, and are now playing the victim
    The Original Star Wars trilogy is about the biggest band of SJWs the galaxy has ever seen, saving the galaxy from the Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABossk View Post
    I'll admit, I've soured a bit on TLJ after subsequent viewings, but I still like it. The Rey/Kylo stuff really works for me and saves the movie. It's still my least favorite of the Disney films, but still loads better than the prequels in my opinion. I did re-watch episodes 1-3 just to make sure I gave them a fair shot against the Disney films. There are parts of TPM I really enjoy (basically anything with Qui Gon) and some of ROTS works, but I still dislike AOTC more than ever. It's pretty much unwatchable for me.
    I get people liking the prequels more than the sequels, but it always confuses me when people say that the prequels are better films than the sequels. The prequels have structural issues up the ***, while you have to nitpick the sequels to death in order to blow an issue out of proportion.
    The Original Star Wars trilogy is about the biggest band of SJWs the galaxy has ever seen, saving the galaxy from the Empire.

Did you like TLJ, Yes or No?

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    lol, you can't admit you were wrong, and are now playing the victim
    Iím not pretending to be a victim in the least (whatever thatís supposed to mean...) thank you. What Iím also not is going to be baited into arguments because trolls donít like my opinion. By the way I STILL think what Disney is doing to the legacy of Star Wars because of TLJ is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DontDissTheFett; 06-15-2018 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Tfa- yes
    tlj- yes
    Boo

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142