Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zuckuss Collector's Gallery Statue

Hmmmm Boba might be one to get!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Boba is coming no doubt.

They'll all display nicely together.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    The only confirmation we have given so far is to say "you will see a definite pattern to first year of releases"...

You've seen 3 so far. I will tell you another one will be revealed next month at Toy Fair... and then SDCC is right around the corner...
    Thank you for the information, Daniel.

So, having seen three of the them so far, one scheduled to be shown at Toy Fair and one at SDCC, that will leave one more bounty hunter to be seen. I'm now hopeful we will get to have the whole set at some point. That said, personally I still feel I should proceed with some restraint and wait until all of them are out. There is a precedent with the different Battle Droids being announced and samples being shown only to never see the whole set released. I'm not saying that will be the case this time around; its just what I've chosen to do. Again, I'm looking forward to buying them all.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Boba is coming no doubt.

They'll all display nicely together.
    It could be The One scheduled for SDCC , and offered as an exclusive. That should make most that want the set jump on the bounty hunter train.
    Last edited by LightSword; 01-19-2018 at 02:59 PM.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    personally I still feel I should proceed with some restraint and wait until all of them are out. There is a precedent with the different Battle Droids being announced and samples being shown only to never see the whole set released.
    I feel the same way unfortunately. For me, along with the Battle Droids there was the Cantina Band MBs and the Rebels maquettes which were left unfinished. I actually never bought the Rebels maquette for this reason. I do have the two band member busts as well as the Battle Droid busts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    I feel the same way unfortunately. For me, along with the Battle Droids there was the Cantina Band MBs and the Rebels maquettes which were left unfinished. I actually never bought the Rebels maquette for this reason. I do have the two band member busts as well as the Battle Droid busts.
    The Bith set I'm hopeful will be finished at some point. I know there are folks that are pleased with just the two members that have been made, whether the reason being lack of display space or simply feeling two of them is enough, and I can understand not everyone is the same. Personally, from a scene recreation and visual compensation angle, I look at the possibility of one day having the complete band on my shelf, as a great addition to my collection..
    Last edited by LightSword; 01-20-2018 at 04:31 PM.

My Feedback

Like the actual statue (the Bossk one looks great too) and did seriously consider picking the bounty hunters up but considering I have 4 detolfs full of the 1/6 scale statues, I feel I've invested too much time & effort in those to switch scales & imo, these just can't be displayed next to each other on different shelves.

Though, good for those deciding to start a new line and I'm envious. Will have to be patient & see what GG decide to bring out in 1/6 (plus I'm hoping one day that another diorama scale piece will be released)
    Last edited by DarthWenger; 01-29-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWenger View Post
    ... Will have to be patient & see what GG decide to bring out in 1/6 (plus I'm hoping one day that another diorama scale piece will be released)
    I certainly hope one day they decide to continue making more Cantina patrons in the 1/6 scale. I really like the Ponda Baba, Greedo and Snaggletooth they made. I will also consider 1/8 scale Cantina aliens with bases having a piece of the bar and chairs. As far as dioramas (Jabba, Wampa, etc, etc) they are among my favorite GG collectibles in my collection, thus I'd love to see more of those made one day.
    Last edited by LightSword; 01-30-2018 at 02:21 AM.

My Feedback

Definately be interested in more 1/6 Cantina patrons, those three are some of my favourite pieces.

I agree, I have the 3 of them set up on one shelf, they look amazing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12