Thread: Custom Y-wing pilot Gray 2 Lt. Telsij (There's too many of them!)

Custom Y-wing pilot Gray 2 Lt. Telsij (There's too many of them!)

This is Telsij, who flew a Y-wing with Gray Squadron during the Battle of Endor. I did the usual boil and pop, then cut out the neck post and dremeled the neck out. I didn't have to do any modification to the neck post, I was able to get the head to fit properly.

Some back story on this figure - He was named "Arvel Crynard" found in the POTF2 Rebel Pilots Cinema Scene. I say that in quotations because he was mistakenly labeled as Crynard. He is supposed to be Lt. Telsij, the Y-wing pilot who says "There's too many of them!" As you can see, they gave him a Y-wing helmet, a B-wing flightsuit, and an A-wing pilots name. This was confirmed by Leland Chee, who works at Lucasfilm.

Recipe:
    Head and helmet: "Arvel Crynard" from POTF2 Rebel Pilots Cinema Scene
    Body: Ekelarc Yong from TVC Battle over Endor (set 1 of 2)

Last edited by Goldleaderone; 01-28-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Well done. Wish Hasbro released more of these pilots.
    Next wanted figures: Han Solo Bespin Jacket, Dash Rendar, LE-BO2D9 (Leebo), Hobbie Klivan Snowspeeder Pilot, Horton Salm Y-Wing Pilot and any other Rogue Squadron pilot.

Well done, very brave too. I too noticed the errors and thought about making one...right up until it came to using an Ekelarc Yong....Lol. That changed my mind real fast. Nice work though. Job well done.

Thank you! Yeah I held off making one myself for a while. I lucked out and found Yong at a local collectible shop for 9 bucks. I was surprised because they usually have stuff a bit overpriced there. I practiced using a dremel on some cheap POTF figures before I attempted this one.

I added in a picture of the original figure for reference.