Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which One Of You Did This?

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    Who is making the raped childhood claim? Someone here? Can you quote?
    I didn't say raped childhood, I said ruined childhood. I don't think I've seen anyone here say "they raped my OT heroes", but I've seen it thrown out in some of the reddit Star Wars forums. But there are several examples here where people have said "They ruined Luke/Leia" due to the events in TLJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj View Post
    The over dramatic "my childhood was ruined when they raped my OT heroes", needs to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj View Post
    I don't think I've seen anyone here say "they raped my OT heroes"
    ten characters.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Did you read the rest? I've seen it in other Star Wars forums. It was one example, come on man.

so it needs to stop here? or it needs to stop somewhere else? not sure what you're on about.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

It needs to stop for fans across the board. I'm more active here than I am elsewhere, and honestly, expect more from the users here. While the "raped my OT heroes" may not be an example from this forum, it is symptomatic of the whole situation in which we find ourselves heavily polarized on one side of the fence or the other hurling rhetoric at each other.

it's all nonsense, always was always will be. That's why some are here, to do just that. The irony of it all is you'd think this would be where fans come that enjoy SW, rather than those that don't and just preach of it's terrible, senseless existence... weird ain't it? U ain't gonna fix it man, attempting is just gonna worsen it.
    Last edited by jpolli666; 01-23-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234