Thread: Vintage Kenner Inspired Ottomans

Vintage Kenner Inspired Ottomans

Saw these on the front page this morning and immediately ordered two for my collection room!

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I'm gonna stop in at my local Wal-Mart now...
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I just sent a couple of them to a friend in Germany. Gute Reise!
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Really digging these:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Walmart said I could order one today and pick it up today. I went after work to pick it up and it wasn't there. I went home and checked my E-mail and the order was delayed. Can't pick it up for several days. So annoying.

:(

It's pretty big. And quite heavy. I was not expecting it to weigh so much.

Feel like I got my sixteen dollars worth!

Can't pass this up, it will go perfect in my Star Wars/70s themed spare bedroom.
    "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

Damn, I just spent over thirty bucks at Walmart, lol. Grabbed two more. The site had them listed at $10 in store and I was lucky enough that they had some on the shelf.

One of them is simply for a footrest. I'm gonna be kicking back in style tonight. Man, my legs are so sore from work... :(
    Last edited by Phil_Sunwalker; 03-05-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Very cool item!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader