Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lets talk about pruneface

I also thought Prune Face was a bad guy. He just looks so... piratey.
    Last edited by Strontium; 01-16-2018 at 11:05 AM.
    Bargain Hunter. Collector. Moderator at LittleRubberGuys mini figure forum.

Yep - I just learnt something new today too!

rebelscum never will you find more educational hive of lore and learning
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

As a kid in very late 1983, I remember seeing a small Kenner catalog (old-timers like me will remember those) with a picture of the then-new Return of the Jedi figures that were coming out in 1984. Ol' Pruney was one of these, and for the life of me I couldn't remember where the character was in the film. That being said, the weird, blink & you'll miss them SW aliens were my favorite figures from the OT films (both then & now), so I gladly got the figure when it came out.

I don't think I realized where the character was in the film until the mid-'90's, when I first started getting on the Internet & going to SW sites.

That being said, IIRC Pruney & others of his alien race may have been in the background in the Rebel briefing scenes in some pics. seen in the Return of the Jedi Storybook (1983)....

he was in the briefing scene, thalljoben if you read back a couple of pages someone sent posted a screencap

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    he was in the briefing scene, thalljoben if you read back a couple of pages someone sent posted a screencap
    Thanks - I noticed the character in the briefing room when I saw ROTJ years after it was released, but not when I first saw the film in '83.

i never got to see the originals as i was too young but i saw jedi in 97....which means i got to see jedi rocks on the big screen yay :p i also saw episode 1 in the theater once.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123