Thread: FS: Some Carded 3.75 Marvel Universe Figures

FS: Some Carded 3.75 Marvel Universe Figures

Rememember this when trading or selling:

If you succeed in cheating someone,
    don't think that person is a fool.
    Realize that person trusted you
    much more than you deserved.

Warning:
    I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone with zero feedback, zero posts and/or just signed up to send PMs about wanting to buy an item. I apologize if this hurts honest buyers, but it has come to my attention there are a few less than welcoming people having too much time on their hands, who like to play hide and seek games. Furthermore, retracting from a deal at the last minute, after agreeing to purchase an item, and asking to have it packed and taken to the post office for shipping fees, will result in negative feedback left in the Bad Traders thread. If trading an item for an item and you have zero feedback, you get to ship your item first.

With all this in mind, let's play nice and enjoy a hassle-free transaction. Thank you for your understanding.

* F.Y. I (CONDITION): All items are as described. Not responsible for how the carrier handles the boxes nor loss by the post office. I pack well and double check on addresses before sending any items, so there shouldn't be an issue. Insurance could be added if you request it and pay for it.

* F. Y. I (ACCEPTED PAYMENTS): Personal check, Money Order and Paypal.

* F. Y. I (PAYMENT DELAY) : Payment is required within 24 hours after asking to purchase an item. If payment is not received within such time period, the item (s) will be made available to the next person that made a request.

* F .Y .I (SHIPPING TIME): Item (s) will be shipped within 24 hours after receiving payment, unless it falls on a Saturday. In such case, shipping will be made on Monday.

* F. Y. I. (PURCHASE AMOUNT): Minimum purchase is two (2) figures for figures priced for $10.00 (or below) and up to $12.00.

* Series 2

- Iron Man (007) : $6.00

- Captain America (008) : : $6.00

- Colossus (013) : $6.00

- Iron Patriot unmasked (019) : $6.00

- Iron Spider-Man (021) : $8.00

- Constrictor (025) : $5.00

- Wolverine (027) : $6.00

- Ghost Rider (030) : $15.00

- Marvel's Dark Hawkeye (031) : $6.00

- Iron Man 2020 (033) : $7.00

* Series 3

- Doc Samson (002) : $6.00

- Modular Armor Iron Man ( 004) : $6.00

- 1st Appearance Wolverine (008) : $8.00

- Cyclops (010) : $15.00

- Gladiator (011) : $7.00

- Steve Rogers Captain America ( 021) : $7.00

- Absorbing Man regular version (024) : $7.00

- Astonishing Wolverine (025) : $10.00

* Series 4

- Marvel's Patriot (002) : $6.00

S.H.I.E.L.D

- Iron Man (001) : $6.00

- Iron Man (033) : $6.00
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 01-13-2018 at 02:30 AM.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback