Thread: Are all of these Poch Leia Bespins?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are all of these Poch Leia Bespins?

So I know one of these is a Poch Leia but I have a few others that are not so clear. Some have a random pale hand or pale feet but 3 including the Poch Leia have the exact same mark on the upper right shoulder on the back. I have done lots of investigating and I also have Javi's book but these three have not been so easy to identify. I appreciate any info you can share. I added one photo of all my Leias as well just for fun.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Few more pics

All you need to know about: No. 39720 Leia Organa (Bespin Gown) and Leia Bespin .

Now, to help you answer your question, the POCH Leia figures can be found with COO 1 (Family I) and COO 2 (Family 2), as you can see from the guide the head have a particular paint and mold that easily distinguish from the rest:

So lets narrow it down, all your examples have COO 1, from your pictures the one with 3 of them:

1. The one on the left is a 1C: TURTLE NECK:

2. The one in the middle is 1E: TURTLE NECK - POCH:

3. The one on the right is a 1F Red: TURTLE NECK - PRETTY FACED - AKA LIL' POCHY RED HAIR:

What differs between the POCH red hair and this figure is the following:
    POCH - white/pale hands and feet | Kenner - normal flesh color hands and feet
    Hope that helps you to figure it out which is which .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Great breakdown thanks. I had the exact same conclusions after checking his Leia Bespin guide but while looking at them I just couldn't convince myself if I was correct. I spent many hours investigating but with some of these figures due to subtle differences an outside opinion really helps. Thanks again.

I'm glad that my conclusion match with yours, that's the beauty about variations, you can never be certain until you research it thoroughly, once you know what you have, you can always compare it to carded examples and when you find a perfect match with multiple carded examples then you can say with a 100% that you own that specific variation, also don't forget that weapons and accessories are very specific to certain variations. Let us know if you have more questions .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-

Quote Originally Posted by Lt__Brenn_Tantor View Post
    I'm glad that my conclusion match with yours, that's the beauty about variations, you can never be certain until you research it thoroughly, once you know what you have, you can always compare it to carded examples and when you find a perfect match with multiple carded examples then you can say with a 100% that you own that specific variation, also don't forget that weapons and accessories are very specific to certain variations. Let us know if you have more questions .
    I had meant to thank you months ago and thought I had. Anyways as always thanks for your expertise I'm sure it won't be the last time I need it.

No thanks needed, I actually enjoy these kind of questions, it gives me the opportunity to learn and research more on the little details about specific variations and how to spot them.
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-