Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys ESB Boba Fett Deluxe

Have the sideshow ESB, wondering how much of an upgrade this one is. Id considering moving the old one and buying the new one if it is. The old sideshow one has that funky chest plate, which you had to mod to give it some actual curve. The body suit and cape seem to show more detail than the old, that is for sure.

Tailoring and detailing will certainly be a step ahead. Body alone will make a huge difference. Posing options will be more natural for sure.

The alternate prototype pieces for this one is what made me cave in and get it. I'll just sell my original Sideshow version on Ebay soon to help fund the cost of this upgrade.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    Have the sideshow ESB, wondering how much of an upgrade this one is. Id considering moving the old one and buying the new one if it is. The old sideshow one has that funky chest plate, which you had to mod to give it some actual curve. The body suit and cape seem to show more detail than the old, that is for sure.

I'm in the same boat. Should I sell my SSC one for this one? I really love the Cloud City base though that came with my SSC one.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Should I sell my SSC one for this one? I really love the Cloud City base though that came with my SSC one.
    There's always the option of keeping the Sideshow version for the Cloud City base and to display as ESB Fett, and displaying the Hot Toys version as "2nd Prototype Fett" with the alternate armor. I'm considering doing that now... having a nice evolution of Fetts all lined up together on a shelf: White Prototype Fett, Hot Toys ESB 2nd prototype Fett, Sideshow ESB Fett, and ROTJ Fett. If they ever do a McQuarrie Concept Fett, he'll go to the left of all of those on the shelf too.
    Shabby Blue

That sounds like a great plan! Very cool set-up idea.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

I broke down and pre-ordered the regular version to go with the rest of my HT Bounty Hunters.

What other bounty hunter has HT done?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    What other bounty hunter has HT done?
    Oops, my apologies. I must have assumed that HT made Dengar/Bossk/etc that have been rereleased recently.

Fortunately, I have two scenes I want to recreate.

Sideshow made all the other bounty hunters.
    Shabby Blue

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast