Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys ESB Boba Fett Deluxe

Thanks for the photos! Wow is he scrawny! Fett needs to hit the weight set.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post

It was probably just some young skinny Lucasfilm intern dressed up in the Fett costume for those photos to see how the costume would look on a person in different poses.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 01-11-2018 at 01:32 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    So true... tell 'em, Rock!
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Pre-ordered. Please someone explain the differences between this and the ROTJ one to help me justify buying him twice.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    Pre-ordered. Please someone explain the differences between this and the ROTJ one to help me justify buying him twice.
    Looking at the Sideshowcollectors forum they have photos of the differences between the helmets. Okay now I feel it's justified. Afterall it's bloody Boba Fett .

Any chance Hot Toys will release a McQuarrie Prototype Fett at any point?

Just posted on HT Facebook page:

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    Any chance Hot Toys will release a McQuarrie Prototype Fett at any point?
    Knowing HT, you can bet on it at some point. They are always looking at ways to reuse existing parts.

Tough call for me on this. I like the Sideshow version just fine, but I'm certain that this version will be far more detailed. Frustrated that pieces like this are going u for preorder when there are so many previously revealed and announced 1:6 scale figures that haven't gone any further than being showcased at Cons (SDCC in particular).

Where's:

Baze Malbus
    Star Destroyer Commander
    Gonk Droid
    Emperor
    Luke Endor
    Leia Endor
    Poe Dameron

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Sadly, you are forgetting quite a few. There are currently 18 figures revealed at one show or another still awaiting for PO

Beside the ones you already mentionned (Baze Malbus, Death Star Trooper, Gook Dro´ds (2 variants), Emperor, Luke and Leia Endor, Poe Dameron)

There are also the Shoretrooper (Private and Squad Leader), Assault Tank Commander, Santrooper (Sergeant), Snowtrooper (Commander), Stormtrooper (ROTJ), Darth vader (ROTJ), Royal Guard, C-3PO (TFA) and Captain Phasma (TLJ).
    Last edited by TK_842; 01-12-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Sadly, you are forgetting quite a few. There are currently 18 figures revealed at one show or another still awaiting for PO

Beside the ones you already mentionned (Baze Malbus, Death Star Trooper, Gook Droïds (2 variants), Emperor, Luke and Leia Endor, Poe Dameron)

There are also the Shoretrooper (Private and Squad Leader), Assault Tank Commander, Santrooper (Sergeant), Snowtrooper (Commander), Stormtrooper (ROTJ), Darth vader (ROTJ), Royal Guard, C-3PO (TFA) and Captain Phasma (TLJ).
    I'd guess we'll probably only see around half of these released in the next couple of years. In terms of likeliness I'd go with:

Baze Malbus = 7/10
    Death Star Trooper = 8/10
    Gonk Droids = 3/10
    Emperor = 10/10
    Endor Luke/Leia = 8/10
    Poe = 10/10
    Shoretrooper (variants) = 5/10
    Assault Tank Commander = 6/10
    Sandtrooper (sergeant) = 6/10
    Snowtrooper (commander) = 5/10
    Stormtrooper (ROTJ) = 7/10
    Darth Vader (ROTJ) = 9/10