Thread: WTB or Trade Disney Park Lightsaber Exclusive

WTB or Trade Disney Park Lightsaber Exclusive

Edit.
    I would love to see if anyone wants to trade a Darth Vader saber exclusive for various The Black Series.

Want list: (mostly from Blue Line)
    Sandtrooper 01
    Sandtrooper 03
    Boba Fett 06
    R2D2 04
    Anakin 12
    Sabine Wren 33
    Commander Gree TRU Exclusive

Here's a link to an album of the proof I have it on hand:
    https://imgur.com/a/Jg8OO

Thanks!
    (First post woot!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Naberrie; 01-20-2018 at 07:07 PM.

I'm new to the forums too. Been reading news since '99, but never delved into posting here. What Vader item do you have for trade?

Quote Originally Posted by padawanbear View Post
    I'm new to the forums too. Been reading news since '99, but never delved into posting here. What Vader item do you have for trade?
    Hi. Welcome to the forums too.

I have the Disney Park Exclusive Darth Vader Lightsaber.

I canít take a picture of mine in hand (new) because Iím currently on a work trip.

However, here are some stock pictures. The key difference from this version and the common FX Black Series is that the blades are removable here and comes with some small accessories.

Hello.
    I have a Rey Disney Park exclusive I might sell.....I bought it 450 euros on ebay but that price is wayyyy tooo high. I should have read forums before to buy at that price !!!
    I'm from France also. The saber has everything which came with it. Only thing is I "drilled" the speaker grill at the bottom of the saber, expecting a better sound...not sure it worked :-)
    PM me if interested.
    Fred

Quote Originally Posted by TOS View Post
    Hello.
    I have a Rey Disney Park exclusive I might sell.....I bought it 450 euros on ebay but that price is wayyyy tooo high. I should have read forums before to buy at that price !!!
    I'm from France also. The saber has everything which came with it. Only thing is I "drilled" the speaker grill at the bottom of the saber, expecting a better sound...not sure it worked :-)
    PM me if interested.
    Fred
    Hi. Thanks for the offer but, I think shipping alone is going to put me well above what Iím looking to buy if I buy. Thanks