Thread: FS: Acme Raymond Swanland - Through The Fire + Original

FS: Acme Raymond Swanland - Through The Fire + Original

In brand new condition, from a smoke-free, pet-free, air-conditioned environment. This is a gallery wrapped, sold out edition from Acme that retailed for $495+tax and shipping. "Through The Fire" is an amazing Luke piece and is a must have for any SW fan! The size in 40'x20' and comes complete with signed certificate of authenticity. As an added bonus, I'm throwing in a hand-drawn, original of Vader done by Swanland himself. Raymond did this as a special gift, it is done in gold ink on a black paper, signed. It is a 1/1. Asking $550. Pictures are are available upon request.
    Last edited by Theforcebewithu; 01-08-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theforcebewithu View Post
    In brand new condition, from a smoke-free, pet-free, air-conditioned environment. This is a gallery wrapped, sold out edition from Acme that retailed for $495+tax and shipping. "Through The Fire" is an amazing Luke piece and is a must have for any SW fan! The size in 40'x20' and comes complete with signed certificate of authenticity. As an added bonus, I'm throwing in a hand-drawn, original of Vader done by Swanland himself. Raymond did this as a special gift, it is done in gold ink on a black paper, signed. It is a 1/1. Asking $550. Pictures are are available upon request.
    Need to make room! Please contact me for a deal!