Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legendary Scale Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    I've ordered him (even though technically I only collet ANH!). Just too good to pass on despite the heavy price tag. I also think in this scale he works so well - the photos look amazing.
    I'm waiting on my usual UK supplier of statues and figures to put it for pre-order. I imagine $700 will be £700 in the UK, but I do like how this one looks, so happy to add him to the collection.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I plan on ordering it once it starts shipping. The price is good compared to what I expected. I think this piece will fit in well with 1:4 scale figures as it’s over size is relative.

Just saw this on the FP, and gotta say I'm so tempted! I'm surprised the low prices as well, though it's still not cheap. $700 in one shot on one Collectible is still quite a bit to chew on. But it is very nice looking. I've always wanted a life size Yoda, so this is close enough?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

If I had the space this would definitely be in my collection, got to sort out what I’m keeping & rehoming yet though so who knows, maybe I can squeeze him in somewhere. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12