Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: PGM Gift 2018 Bust hopes, wishes and wants!

Thank you very much guys, really appreciate it.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Oh man.... I have no idea what to say, but I wish you all the luck in the world and am hoping for the best.

Stay positive Kev. I know you'll be around to see many more busts. F U C K Cancer!
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Just read this, so also wanted to wish you all the very best as well Kev.

Best of luck Kev. Been through it with my wife and she's doing well. Stay on the positive and we're all pulling for you.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Thanks guys, got some bad news yesterday but thereís still always hope that they could be wrong..., Iím determined to live way more than the less than 6 months they are giving me, going to start chemotherapy & my family/friends have all got me alternative medication things to try so who knows, may just beat it yet.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Kev, I admire your positivism. It is indeed in the most difficult times in life when the essence of a person is measured. You are a fighter and like so, you will win this battle. You are in control!
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Kev, I admire your positivism. It is indeed in the most difficult times in life when the essence of a person is measured. You are a fighter and like so, you will win this battle. You are in control!
    I definitely want to live, glad I have things to occupy my mind & look forward to, collecting isn’t a high priority under the circumstances now but I don’t want to start thinking like I shouldn’t bother anymore, if I’m going to beat the cancer then it’s life as normal & part of my life is my collection. Plus having you guys to chat with on the forum boards & via PM has always been a pleasure, it’s great to talk to people who have a shared interest.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I rarely visit GG section so just read this so I wish you all the best Kev, and stay strong.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Good luck! Stay strong!! The will to live is stronger than any doctor's prescription.
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast