Thread: Canadian / Toltoys Landspeeder

Canadian / Toltoys Landspeeder

Hello,

I have stopped collecting some time ago so I'm not really up to date with prices. I have not been able to find any information/sold items for this Landspeeder, so it would be great if you could help me:

It's an unused Canadian / Toltoys Landspeeder, that means it was released and sold in Canada (has Canadian Bi-Logo-Box, two catalogues etc) but contains the rare Toltoys Landspeeder without the red stipes. There are not printed on the Landspeeder but come on an additional (unused sticker sheet). Also include are the original intructions and the original insert. It is missing the small sticker sheet with the sticker for the engine etc., but this one is the same as the usual American / Canadian sticker sheet, so it's rather "easy" to replace.

I did some research a while back and found some information here: http://web.ncf.ca/cn333/swvehcl.htm

But like I said I can't find anything to evaluate the value of this variant - actually I can't even find prices for used loose examples of this version.

Would be great if you could help me - thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited by hombrelobo; 12-16-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Nobody? Seems to be harder than I thougt.