Thread: Stormtroopers Beyond The Armor

Stormtroopers Beyond The Armor

Has anyone bought this yet? It looks really cool...covering every era, plus the 501st. Really cheap on Amazon Prime.

I believe I've got it under the tree, so soon enough. Saw it briefly in B&N Friday grabbing my TLJ books, real sweet looking.

Have to wait for Santa on my copy as well. Snuck a peek at Books A Million.

Among other SW gifts...Santa delivered this HC beauty. Awesome text as well as rare photos...this compilation of Trooper love has an extensive OT section, and also covers Mandalorians, the PT, the animated shows, the Holiday special, Rogue One & TLJ. A beautiful companion to the Vader volume. Also includes replica inserts.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 12-25-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Very cool! I have been interested in this since I heard it was coming out. Looks like it's a must have, for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Very cool! I have been interested in this since I heard it was coming out. Looks like it's a must have, for sure!
    I would definitely recommend!

Thanks for posting the pics and more infos about it, it seems more interesting than what I thought first!
    Last edited by Sturm86; 12-25-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics and more infos about it, it seems more interesting than what I thought first!
    You’re very welcome! It’s by Ryder Wyndham, who also did the hardcover Star Wars: The Complete Darth Vader. Lots of coverage on the OT, as well as the cartoons, prequels, expanded universe & a little on the new trilogy. Loads of behind the scenes photos as well. My wife picked mine up from Amazon for less than half price.

yup scored it for Xmas! may dive into it this weekend but still got some holiday traveling etc to do, but at least it's in reach!!