Thread: Rare Star Wars Force Link Error Card (Finn on Rey)

Rare Star Wars Force Link Error Card (Finn on Rey)

Hey gang! First timer here Nice to be amidst fellow fans

I used to be a more avid collector but, alas, life got crazy for a while there and I'm just getting back into the collecting game this fall.

I'm particularly a fan of error and rare pieces, and was fortunate to find this one at one of my local Walmart's:

FORCE LINK FINN inside sealed REY card packaging. I even connected it with the store's Force Link Reader and it features Finn's voice

I'm interested to see what a potential value of it would be. In searching eBay and the web for error cards I discovered two things: (1) Another one like this doesn't seem to exist. (2) Error listings on eBay have some high price points

What are your thoughts?

Here's a video of the figure in action at the store comparing it on a Force Link Reader to a regular Finn and regular ReyAdministrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMEChmj4WWA
    Last edited by padmanakin; 12-14-2017 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Adding video URL tag

Quote Originally Posted by padmanakin View Post
    Hey gang! First timer here Nice to be amidst fellow fans

I used to be a more avid collector but, alas, life got crazy for a while there and I'm just getting back into the collecting game this fall.

I'm particularly a fan of error and rare pieces, and was fortunate to find this one at one of my local Walmart's:

FORCE LINK FINN inside sealed REY card packaging. I even connected it with the store's Force Link Reader and it features Finn's voice

I'm interested to see what a potential value of it would be. In searching eBay and the web for error cards I discovered two things: (1) Another one like this doesn't seem to exist. (2) Error listings on eBay have some high price points

What are your thoughts?

Here's a video of the figure in action at the store comparing it on a Force Link Reader to a regular Finn and regular ReyAdministrative Notice : Video embedding is disabled. Use the [URL] tag instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMEChmj4WWA
    (Completely my opinion)
    I donít think these go for as much anymore. Everything is so overproduced now, thereís bound to be errors. These arenít like running paint changes, or All out changes in position, etc. just a mistake. Gone are the days of a blue snaggletooth, half moon Fett, or black vest maul....but if itís worth something to you, then itís worth something.
    But you never know. Throw it up on eBay and see if it gets some bites. You never know if the right person happens to see it.
    Last edited by The_Sith_Sense; 12-15-2017 at 03:07 AM.
    "I see dead Jedi."

Trade Feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t931559/

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sith_Sense View Post
    (Completely my opinion)
    I donít think these go for as much anymore. Everything is so overproduced now, thereís bound to be errors. These arenít like running paint changes, or All out changes in position, etc. just a mistake. Gone are the days of a blue snaggletooth, half moon Fett, or black vest maul....but if itís worth something to you, then itís worth something.
    But you never know. Throw it up on eBay and see if it gets some bites. You never know if the right person happens to see it.

Thank you so much for your insight and suggestion (Sorry for the delayed response. #holidayseason)

Now to post about the new film