Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 541 to 545 of 545

Thread: OT: The Last Jedi

  1. #541
    I've seen the movie a few times now, and I have no major criticism of the director, other than the need for some editing. I would have cut about 10 minutes of superfluous footage that didn't serve the plot, at most. I really enjoyed the storyline, including the surprises, which helped shift the comparison from ESB. TFA certainly felt more similar to ANH. I'm eager to see the deleted scenes on the home release, especially considering the loss of Carrie, which still hurts. She shined in this movie, so I'm sad we won't likely see footage of her in the final chapter of the Skywalker saga. It will be a hard pill to swallow if Luke and Leia are both Force ghosts in Episode 9.

  2. #542
    Lieutenant Commander amanamanman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Fort Wayne Indiana

    Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I'm sad we won't likely see footage of her in the final chapter of the Skywalker saga. It will be a hard pill to swallow if Luke and Leia are both Force ghosts in Episode 9.
    I personally think they might take unused footage from TLJ and incorporate it into episode 9. Technology these days, it could happen!

    Mike

  3. #543
    I'm kind of bothered by the fact that other than one scene of like two people being sad (in the Force Awakens), nobody batted an eye over Han Solo's death.

    He was probably the most instrumental person in the destruction of both Death Stars and Starkiller Base and almost nobody cares. Nobody cares to even mention him over the course of literally the entire film. Nobody even noticed he died. (other than like the two from The Force Awakens.)
    Last edited by PotatoFighter; 01-23-2018 at 06:52 PM. Reason: I wanted to clarify where the sadness was
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    I'm kind of bothered by the fact that other than one scene of like two people being sad (in the Force Awakens), nobody batted an eye over Han Solo's death.

    He was probably the most instrumental person in the destruction of both Death Stars and Starkiller Base and almost nobody cares. Nobody cares to even mention him over the course of literally the entire film. Nobody even noticed he died. (other than like the two from The Force Awakens.)
    That was like for sure hard to read, like totally.

  5. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by x98lbwuss View Post
    That was like for sure hard to read, like totally.
    : (

    I'm just so upset that nobody cared about the death of what should be one of their greatest heroes.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •