Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: OT: The Last Jedi

•    
    LOL, ForceAwakened would have gone. I don't want to make light of that though, as I was 100% wrong to have done that.

John, no reality check needed. If you choose to not do such a simple thing as pressing the ignore button on my name or skip over my posts, then you'll just have to suck it up and read my posts, as I will NOT change anything for you. Too bad.

I do not believe my words have the power to influence anyone's opinions on a movie. You are very much sadly overestimating my own opinion of the power of my words. If anything, it causes people to lose respect over me. And I don't really care. Since Day One on this board, I have posted what I feel. No sugarcoating, no caring how it affects other's perceptions of me. The only time I hope to actually change opinions is when it comes to repros, U grading, etc., but certainly not over some dumb movie.

Typical of your most recent comments, you are putting words into my mouth. I have already demonstrated that in this thread, I have commented on how I wouldn't see it, and made plenty of generalizations about the Disney era and box office results, but up until a couple of days ago, I hadn't addressed the plot points of this movie in this thread AT ALL. Including this post. Prove me wrong. Please. Wouldn't it be hard to influence people when I don't even discuss the contents of the movie? If you think me posting a lot equates to "making it about me", then you're again way off base. Why do you feel that way? Because I am vocal about my opinions? If you called me a loudmouth, maybe I'd agree that I come off that way. But what you're saying is flat out wrong.

Finally, what a bold prediction you make. It's well documented I thought TFA was sh** after I saw it, and I've even stated recently that I hate (yes, hate), the new main protagonists of TFA. I have covered the factual aspects of scenes in TLJ, and how in my opinion I think most of it is horrible. So, you now make the proclamation that if I went, it would be "predictable" if I didn't like it. How profound!!! You must be a direct descendant of Nostradamus! Can you predict lotto numbers too?

I'm going to do you a favor. This will be my last reply to your posts. Oh no, it likely won't be my last post in this thread, but if you want to see my post count go down, it's going to happen, because a high percentage of my posts in this thread are replying to your bullsh***. It's become clear that you are essentially trolling me, possibly trying to goad me into losing my cool and getting banned again (which isn't going to happen, sorry), and now you're actually making things up about what I say and posting pure speculation and assumption about me. If anyone makes this thread about my opinions, just lately, it's been you doing that. So, if you don't want to hit ignore, I'll end it. Say whatever you want about me. I'm not going to acknowledge your presence whatsoever now. I'm going to keep doing what I do until I choose to stop on my own, or a mod decides I don't have the freedom to do so. Take the energy you're putting into attempts at discrediting me, and go see TLJ another 8 times on my behalf. It sure could use the extra box office.

Bye.

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_C View Post

I do not believe my words have the power to influence anyone's opinions on a movie.
    Neither do I. But that hasn't stopped you. -- "Why don't we stop the hate towards each other and direct it toward the movie..." is a bit obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_C View Post
    I'm going to do you a favor. This will be my last reply to your posts.
    Bye.
    You mean no more longwinded replies to explain yourself? Or lame comebacks to try and deflect anything put to you? HURRAY!

Regardless if you get banned again, you've gone 2 for 2 in making a complete fool of yourself.

Bye.
    *Pray. For. Mo-Jo.*

sooo I got to thinking-

ROTJ
    ESB
    ANH

R1
    TFA
    TLJ

AOTC
    ROTS
    TPM

Ignore the troll, Ian
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

[QUOTE=Ian_C;20038326]LOL, ForceAwakened would have gone. I don't want to make light of that though, as I was 100% wrong to have done that.

just poking a little fun in this heated thread. I thought ForceAwakened was a real D-bag and very annoying. I like the real you much better!!! Nothing wrong with getting fired up about what you love. Maybe watch a bootleg version, lol

If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    There's always another point of view:
    https://youtu.be/oSU1STltwS0
    Last edited by BruceW; 01-19-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152