Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205
Results 2,041 to 2,048 of 2048

Thread: TLJ - Your thoughts, reaction and reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    not all strippers are women. it's possible he supports women but still hates strippers (?)
    I dunno. this whole thread went off the rails the moment it referenced ****-size.
    Haha. Truedat. Where's my policeman uni?

I find it hilarious that an admin will step in to warn of derailing the thread when some were talking about SW books, but not this.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by HappyNoodleBoy View Post
    I find it hilarious that an admin will step in to warn of derailing the thread when some were talking about SW books, but not this.
    Can you blame them for staying out of this?
    "That's a nice planet killer. But I'll break it so you'll never see the Super Laser on it again... by that, I mean I'll break your Death Star.
    -Jotaro Skywalker

Kathleen Kennedy made it impossible to enforce the no political speech on Rebelscum rules. Thanks for that.

I'll get this thread back on track.

Where's my train engineer uni?

I know keknivek hates everyone here, but I love everyone here.

Hours upon hours of free entertainment.

A while back I was talking about 3D printing in action figure thread, the moderator stepped in and warned me not to talk about 3D printing because the thread was about action figures. He then deleted my posts on the subject of 3D printing and action figure production.

Go figure(no pun )

Quote Originally Posted by Cartel_Al_Jabr View Post
    Kathleen Kennedy made it impossible to enforce the no political speech on Rebelscum rules. Thanks for that.
    Don't try to get us started on this again.
    "That's a nice planet killer. But I'll break it so you'll never see the Super Laser on it again... by that, I mean I'll break your Death Star.
    -Jotaro Skywalker

Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205