Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina

I would go looking after work today if this wasn't such a God-awful time of year to shop! No such thing as 'running in' to take a look. Finding parking will take longer.

I am looking forward to the set but really only as a method to enlarge the last one. I should just shop the online sites for another without the figs or speeder. The little escape pod or whatever that ship is supposed to be is a nice touch.

I really wished they would have added a Bantha instead of that flying saucer. I believe the Bantha is the only animal/vehicle that has not been made by lego yet. Not even a first version of the animal has been made for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgnz View Post
    I really wished they would have added a Bantha instead of that flying saucer. I believe the Bantha is the only animal/vehicle that has not been made by lego yet. Not even a first version of the animal has been made for sale.
    PLnety of back ground vehicles (podracers chiefly) to make, but I 100% agree with a Bantha - be it brick-builtor moulded - is long, long,long overdue.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Still... no... WALRUS MAN?!?!?
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    Still... no... WALRUS MAN?!?!?
    Sadly not. Be easy to mod him to be a handless version too! Instant action feature
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

I’d like to see this set added to the old set before I buy this. Oh who am I kidding....I’ll get it.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Droidworld View Post
    I’d like to see this set added to the old set before I buy this. Oh who am I kidding....I’ll get it.
    Yeah I want to see someone put it side by side with the old one, if I get this one. It'll be to add onto the old set but I'll only get it if the colors match up.
    Need Six TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks and need 3 carded TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123