Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to get eBay involved?

Hi,

i shipped some items over the years from Europe to the US. Sometimes it did take 10 days sometimes 20 days with the same shipment method. The record was 6 weeks for economy parcel (buyer asked to ship as cheap as possible).

As Ian_C said tracking is quite expensive. Can at times cost 25 € (insured parcel, 1kg weight) (aroud 30 USD) at least from Austria if its an airmail parcel. Even a thicker letter (more than 2 cm) can cost 16 € with tracking.

cheers
    J

I would start kicking up a fuss right away. Just lie and say your son is very disappointed etc. People don't seem to care these days unless you make a meal of it!

what is lost on these comments is as the original thread poster stated, the seller had the tracking all along- it took contacting ebay and finally he gets his reply from the seller.
    happens all too often; make a note and do not purchase from the seller again.

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    what is lost on these comments is as the original thread poster stated, the seller had the tracking all along- it took contacting ebay and finally he gets his reply from the seller.
    happens all too often; make a note and do not purchase from the seller again.
    I did eventually get this and it arrived in fine condition. My gripe was the communication. If you don’t have tracking just say so and since they did it’s annoying that I had to get eBay involved to get it out of them.

Thanks all for the advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12