Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vintage y wings

Wow, That one was in fantastic condition! Stickers looked good too. If it were not for the fact that I still have mine from childhood, I probably would have gone for that one myself!

once in while they do have intact y wings on ebay. as i said its a matter of money. i dont think i could restore a trashed y wing. too many pieces. maybe if it was only missing the canopy or the turret.
    the engines are the most problematic parts. even modern y wings are hard t o find....unless you want that mini rig looking abomination...which i might still buy, but i need proper y wing. right now im thinking the imp shuttle is going to be a worse problem but thats for its own thread..
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

SCORE! my sister just won a vintage y wing off ebay! it only needs a turret and the electronics dont work (i might be able to take it apart and fix that though)even includes an a new hope r2-d2 (the stickers looks like crap and theres a big scuff/paint rub on his dome front) or at the very least a non persicope version. she says im not getting it till christmas but thats worth the wait
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 12-02-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks sis.... this thread is hilarious.

it is getting that way isnt it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123