Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: is hobbie dead or not?

im not sure what we are building but we did get way off topic
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post

You could easily build one out of the Sea Pawtroller (From Paw Patrol)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that likeness in a Paw Patrol item! lol
    I sometimes feel weird buying an item from a Toddler line to use for custom fodder. But if it works.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that likeness in a Paw Patrol item! lol
    I sometimes feel weird buying an item from a Toddler line to use for custom fodder. But if it works.

ok what are you building?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    im not sure what we are building but we did get way off topic
    dam it wrong thread..

1st Order Troop Carrier
    Atmospheric Assault Lander
    Last edited by VideoViper; 12-07-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

lol ok that happens. i was thinking about buying one of those from rebels...unless i find cheap vintage one

Rebels has some cool designs, but it has some sub par elements as well IMO and that Troop Transport is one of the latter. There was a vintage prototype that looked better than either of them. It was heavily borrowed from for the Imperial gunship/transport in The Force Unleashed, with a very laid back angular nose profile that looked like a Lambhorghi Contache

●●●●
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Those Tuskens walk like men, but they're vicio​us, mindless monsters. - ​CLIEGG LARS deserves a figure!

interesting. which version of the force unleashed was it in? i dont recall seeing it (i play the ps2 version my nephew gave me his wii and the games but the system died before i got to force unleashed).
    on the up side i just found that gun mount for the sd playset.
    i need to keep the thread on topic but not much left to say about hobbie (shows memorial with question mark while titanic theme plays)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    i need to keep the thread on topic but not much left to say about hobbie (shows memorial with question mark while titanic theme plays)
    Parts of it could also be in the novels and comics section too... there're hardly any of us anymore that would bother talking about the EU in any sort of depth anyway... it's not interfering with anyone else's posts, so I say let 'er rip... I say he didn't die in the OT; I know I recently heard about him being on Adumar...
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

at first i was a bit skeptical but i ended up loving that book!
    that was one of the last books i got in the new republic era i had skipped over ( a the time of release i stopped buying books as they came out because it was an endless deluge) along with the new rebellion and survivors quest (cant go wrong with zahn). i remember how hobbie and janson both became total bad a**es.
    i also liked that suicidal chick i forget her name i think it was cheris. or something. im just going to aceppt whatever canon i want.
    i cant be undone i have over 20 years of knowledge hardwired into my head.
    i mean its like saying. " ok from today on abraham lincoln didnt free the slaves he founded kentucky fried chicken he was from rhode island and was french."
    theres no way anybody can just say ok none of this happened except for what disney says happened.
    i get they are doing it for cohesion but the more i hear people talk about healing kaiburr crystals and changing saber auras and whatever.
    to me it just sounds stupid. im just stuck in my ways.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345