Thread: RS Prop Masters AT-AT& X-Wing helmets

Post RS Prop Masters AT-AT& X-Wing helmets

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I want that AT-AT Driver helmet. Looks fantastic. Wonder when it will be up for order?

After cancelling my EFX Scout Trooper I am ordering the RS TIE Fighter Pilot helmet next month. I'll get their Biker Scout when they become available again as I don't fancy trying to make the kit version.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Just follow their Facebook page. I'm waiting for their new Snowtrooper helmet to be released.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

These look nice. I'd like an X-Wing bucket. We know EFX has issues, anyone here have good experience of RS Props?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    These look nice. I'd like an X-Wing bucket. We know EFX has issues, anyone here have good experience of RS Props?
    In the past I purchased the Anthony Forest Sandtrooper & Alan Harris ESB Stormtrooper helmets without any issues. Each took around 4 - 8 weeks to be made and shipped. They take full payment upfront and each helmet was around 350 if memory serves correct.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Yep. I did a stunt TK helmet commission and was very pleased with their communication, shipping, and final product.

Thanks for the replies. I've been looking at different helmets. I might hang fire and get one of these.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I'm expecting to get my hands on these helmets fairly soon, so I'll let you know what I think

i have the RS Props ANH Stormtrooper Armour and helmet, which to be frank is simply stunning. By far and away the most accurate stormtrooper ever produced (and I believe probably ever will be!).

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Like Woody I also got the Signature Sandtrooper and Signature ESB stormtrooper from them without much issue. But I also ordered one of the Scouts and had multiple issues that were never fully resolved (I eventually gave up), and also ordered a complete TIE commission that took about 11 months from full payment to delivery. Also had issues with that one (missing plaque/stand, missing pieces from the "complete" commission.)

As I've said on other forums, most haven't seemed to have had the types of issues I have, but I have heard other stories from people who have had issues with their customer service like I did. As a result of the last two experiences I'm gonna pass on these new offerings, no matter how nice they turn out.
    "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." -Euripides