Thread: OPX Fisher Question

Lieutenant Commander

OPX Fisher Question

Was there ever a 8x10 Carrie Fisher OPX shielded photo autographed from ESB in horizontal orientation ? Iíve seen lots of scenes from ESB shielded in a vertical orientation but none horizontal. Appreciate any veteran collectors input and if they exist photos please

Fisher was never as picky as Ford, you were able to choose your own images from OPX stock. If people picked horizontal ESB shots, then they exist. Plenty of Nebula shots out there.
    I had access to lots of Gary Kurtz ESB images prior to Official Pix getting the license and had many of them signed long ago. So no shielded shots here.
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

Lieutenant Commander

Great to know Bendu & thanks for sharing! The bottom image I’ve seen before now that you shared...wow that’s so amazing how consumer friendly it was back then!

Quote Originally Posted by Bendu View Post
    Fisher was never as picky as Ford, you were able to choose your own images from OPX stock. If people picked horizontal ESB shots, then they exist. Plenty of Nebula shots out there.
    I had access to lots of Gary Kurtz ESB images prior to Official Pix getting the license and had many of them signed long ago. So no shielded shots here.

Back in the good old days..... the photos cost more than the autographs. So "consumer friendly" is certainly one way to put it.
    Last edited by Bendu; 11-20-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

Pete, you are a lunatic man!!!!
    Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
    Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
    JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendu View Post
    For over a thousand years, OPX were the guardians of delivering excellent photo selection... before the dark times.. before TOPPS...

still better than the dark ages of lobby cards and one sheets I guess.
    "Jar Jar is the key to all of this."
    - George Lucas