Thread: How much for an AFA graded 85+ loose vinyl Jawa with COA

How much for an AFA graded 85+ loose vinyl Jawa with COA

Hi,

I have an AFA graded loose vinyl caped Jawa that I may be selling. It is an 85+ and comes with a Tom Derby signed COA. I have seen a ton of straight up 85s sell, but I can't seem to lock down a price on an 85+. The major difference is that it has the gold sticker instead of the silver sticker that 85s have. Does anyone have an idea what the price would be for this. I think the highest graded loose VCJ is a 90, so this is pretty close. Thanks for any info you can give me. Cheers.

Scott
    Last edited by langley; 11-17-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Cheers.
    Scott

I've seen 85s sell for between $1900 - $2500. Given the exclusivity of this figure with an 85+ I would think it would sell for somewhere around $3000 but you never know if this market...

85s used to go from as much as 2500 but markter softened a bit and they are worth closer to 2000 from what i have seen.
    85+ would probably go 2400 to tops 3000...IMO

I would agree with btd2, market for these guys has slowed a bit! Good luck with your sale,K

Thanks to all for the input. That is pretty much where I was thinking it would be price wise as well. Now I just have to go through the trouble of taking pictures and putting it up for sale. Cheers.
    Cheers.
    Scott

I would say between 1800-2050.
    My Feedback
    WTB Lili Ledy Loose, Klaatu, Vlix complete, Han 12 back and Han ESB Contact me.