Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: does rehashing kill interest for certain characters?

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    At one point I wanted to reread all the novels and comics. I don't think I will have time to do so any time soon though.

I have a crappy memory so I only remember bits and pieces. I liked the Affytechans the first time they were mentioned, but by the second time, the joke got old. I think it was the dialogue that turned me off.
    I might be the only person that made a custom from the "Tripod" from that book.

Rather than books, I enjoyed certain characters. I remember liking Dorsk 81, but have now been reminded that he wasn't enjoyable in the beginning. Kyp was sometimes well written but other times not. Some of the characters in the Bounty Hunter Wars (Balance sheet, Big Gun head) were good, but I don't remember liking the story.

I enjoyed elements of the Young Jedi novels. Tenel Ka was one of my favorite characters.

Speaking of Dengar, I vaguely recall him getting killed off but I don't remember in what book. I don't think they specifically said his name but rather a "bounty hunter, wrapped in bandages".
    It was in Dark Force Rising the 2nd book in the original Thrawn trilogy, killed by Mara Jade actually who kills the bounty hunter holding her up in an alley and pulls his ID card as Dengar Roth. But Zahn made it ambiguous that it may have been someone faking Dengar as the guy was drawn as a younger w/a slimmer build.

IIRC he gets married to Minaroo, a dancer from cloud city as he helps her flee away from it as the events of ESB happen there and the Empire take over. She usually stays behind on his missions as he teams up with Fett a bit during the early Dark Horse/Topps Magazine comic days.
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    It was in Dark Force Rising the 2nd book in the original Thrawn trilogy, killed by Mara Jade actually who kills the bounty hunter holding her up in an alley and pulls his ID card as Dengar Roth. But Zahn made it ambiguous that it may have been someone faking Dengar as the guy was drawn as a younger w/a slimmer build.

IIRC he gets married to Minaroo, a dancer from cloud city as he helps her flee away from it as the events of ESB happen there and the Empire take over. She usually stays behind on his missions as he teams up with Fett a bit during the early Dark Horse/Topps Magazine comic days.
    THANK YOU! I knew it was somewhere.

I found it weird that anyone would trust BF or that he'd work with anyone. I remember the line when gun-head was dying and Fett said "Your fault for trusting me" and he replied, "no, it was my CHOICE."

This is a great discussion, and I'll be back after I watch TLJ. I'm going dark to avoid spoilers. Kriffin POSTAL STAMPS have spoilers!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234