Thread: 2004 Chrome and Gold Sandtrooper Mini Bust

2004 Chrome and Gold Sandtrooper Mini Bust

I have a question about the 2004 Chrome and Gold Sandtrooper mini bust that was limited to 200 busts and not sold but given out.
    On the bottom where they are numbered, I have seen three different ones numbered 1 of 200. My question is, is this how they numbered all of them?
    Or, is something not right going on. There is one up on ebay right now.

Every sample I've seen is numbered 1 of 200, and way to expensive for just a repaint of the regular Sandtrooper mini bust, though. The one on Ebay will surely hit the $600.00 mark in no time, and possibly go even higher. A nice novelty piece, but not that nice to pay that much for it, in my opinion. Of course, value is in the eyes of the beholder.
    Last edited by LightSword; 11-14-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I知 not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

OK good, I have one of them already. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks

I see. So you thought there was something going on seeing the one on Ebay was numbered the same as yours. Gotcha.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I知 not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

I was sweating it there waiting for an informed response... again thanks!

You are very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    The one on Ebay will surely hit the $600.00 mark in no time, and possibly go even higher.
    I'm projecting $700+.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Quote Originally Posted by TRDNiteLife View Post
    I'm projecting $700+.
    Andrew, I guess we were both wrong. I kept an eye on that auction, and the one we were looking at sold for $200.00

* Apparently the guy had another chrome Sandtrooper that he took a best offer on for under $1,000.00

(I think I would have bought it for $200.00 myself.) Anyone selling one for that price?

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Andrew, I guess we were both wrong. I kept an eye on that auction, and the one we were looking at sold for $200.00

* Apparently the guy had another chrome Sandtrooper that he took a best offer on for under $1,000.00

(I think I would have bought it for $200.00 myself.) Anyone selling one for that price?
    I have a different thought. The seller listed the same bust twice. One as a buy-it-now or best offer. The second listing was the no reserve auction. He accepted an offer and then ended the no reserve auction as item sold. Due to ebay's current policies, seller still has to pay fees on the auction he ended early because it had bids. If you're curious, the best offer accepted was $700.00. No, I didn't buy it.
    Last edited by TRDNiteLife; 11-17-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Nice investigative report. And your estimation was then quite accurate
    So having been sold for $700.00, I guess its market value has dropped down a bit. I remember a few years ago these were selling for $1,000.00

*I'll wait another 10 years and get it for $200.00