Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hot Toys ESB Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by GAT View Post
    Pre-ordered it with $20 off, now the long wait begins...
    That is true on the wait. It will be about this time next year.

Here’s a nice shot from the new Hot Toys Store. Trying to figure out how to make & add a section of the gantry in a Detolf case to add battle-damaged Bespin Luke. Ideas? Joost?

Joost should make a complimenting piece

He could certainly work out the details & bring it to fruition. I don’t have a HT Vader yet, but this is on my radar since ESB is ny fav. SW movie.

Unless Hot Toys plans on re-releasing (or offering a new upgraded version of) Bespin Luke and including a base that connects with Vader's. They really should offer Luke again since he was their very first figure and many people missed out on him before jumping into the Hot Toys collecting game. He goes for way too much on Ebay now, and the figure is too essential to not be offered again for those who missed him years ago.
    Shabby Blue

Joost, are you reading this...we need your magic. I know he is working on a carbon freeze chamber diorama, so that may be 2nd choice. I’m eyeing a seller on eBay who makes satin 15x15 backdrops for Detolf ‘s, So that’s a possibility. I agree on Bespin Luke being upgraded & reissued...long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Joost, are you reading this...we need your magic. I know he is working on a carbon freeze chamber diorama, so that may be 2nd choice. Iím eyeing a seller on eBay who makes satin 15x15 backdrops for Detolf Ďs, So thatís a possibility. I agree on Bespin Luke being upgraded & reissued...long overdue.

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! This will definitely be on the prototyping list for 2018! Already planned
    I do a lot of custom work and dioramas for 1/6 scale!

Please check out my Youtube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHl...5dVvwQw/videos

Quote Originally Posted by JazzInc View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! This will definitely be on the prototyping list for 2018! Already planned

awesome news

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456