Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys ESB Darth Vader

Very very tempted. I'll wait until it's at Disney's Launch Bay and get the discount.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Only a week after ordering the ANH Vader I promised myself one Vader is enough. Fast forward a week and I couldn't resist pre-ordering the ESB one. Now I will make myself the promise not to buy another Boba Fett when the ESB one comes up for pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I had to purchase it for the base. Will go well displayed with my battle damaged HT Bespin Luke.
    Right there with you, Shadow...I can always sell the SSC Vader.

I've been waiting for this version of Darth Vader and I'm ready to pre-order. Can anyone tell me what the shipping costs Sideshow charge to the UK? The last time I ordered from them was way back in 2012 and I gather the costs have risen.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRebel View Post
    I've been waiting for this version of Darth Vader and I'm ready to pre-order. Can anyone tell me what the shipping costs Sideshow charge to the UK? The last time I ordered from them was way back in 2012 and I gather the costs have risen.
    This is available from UK retailers. Forbidden Planet International have it list for 249 plus 10 p&p, Collectibles Direct at 260.00 inc postage. Not cheap, was hoping for it to be 240 or less. I may look to order from the Far East once it's released. Tend to save a chunk of money doing it that way, and most sellers will help to avoid UK customs when shipping.

If you order from Sideshow, expect to pay around 290+ once its been processed by UK customs and Royal Mail/DHL handling fee.
    Last edited by jediknight49; 11-29-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Can't figure if the luke Bespin pictured is for display purposes (to sell the Vader) or the light up saber with Luke is a tell tale sign it's coming.

Preorder now sold out at BBTS.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRebel View Post
    There was a guy on here who suggested I buy from a Belgian company called lacitedesnuages.be. It's 244.90 euros (about 216) plus 9.90 euros postage (8). I purchased the membership card for 25 and got 10% off all my pre-orders. Saved myself over 300 from what they'd cost in the UK. So, for Vader it will only cost me 220 euros (194). Thanks to the guy on here for the tip off.

Btw I also just bought the ROTJ Boba Fett (deluxe) from them for 230 shipped.

There is a seller on eBay, twelveinchfigures, who sells poster background sets for Ikea Detolf’s...I may try to get one for this Vader as a backdrop so I can add Luke.

Pre-ordered it with $20 off, now the long wait begins...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast