Thread: lets hope i didnt just get rooked..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

lets hope i didnt just get rooked..

i just found an IMPERIAL SHUTTLE near mint with box 1984 on ebay for 20$.
    heres where it gets shady it was from an unrated seller in china (hoo boy...)
    lets hope i just got a good deal and not a rip off...
    update heres the
    Item description

Original Imperial Shuttle vehicle from 1984. The colour is good, with some discolouration commensurate with age. The canopy latch has been repaired at some point in the past.The wing release mechanism still works reasonably well and they have a good tension to them.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 11-14-2017 at 02:37 AM.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Sorry, but you did, I would imagine. There have been a lot of to good to be true deals on eBay from Chinese sellers.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-A...cAAOSwZlZaCice

Quote Originally Posted by Jawatrack View Post
    Sorry, but you did, I would imagine. There have been a lot of to good to be true deals on eBay from Chinese sellers.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-A...cAAOSwZlZaCice
    Second that. If it's too good to be true (especially on eBay), it is.

The eBay link Jawatrack posted didn't even bother to remove the bit about "Jeff's Collectable Empire" in the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Z View Post
    Second that. If it's too good to be true (especially on eBay), it is.

The eBay link Jawatrack posted didn't even bother to remove the bit about "Jeff's Collectable Empire" in the description.
    I didn't even notice. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    i just found an IMPERIAL SHUTTLE near mint with box 1984 on ebay for 20$.
    heres where it gets shady it was from an unrated seller in china (hoo boy...)
    lets hope i just got a good deal and not a rip off...
    update heres the
    Item description

Original Imperial Shuttle vehicle from 1984. The colour is good, with some discolouration commensurate with age. The canopy latch has been repaired at some point in the past.The wing release mechanism still works reasonably well and they have a good tension to them.

You don't want to order any SW Vintage items from China. At the Moment as well there are 1000's of fake Auctions from China selling all kinds of collectible Toys and other merchandise. They are all Fake.

Yeah I don't mean to pile on, but yeah, no, yeaaaah you're not going to be receiving that. ;-P
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

we will see though im keepin a negative view on it (your not helping guys :p ) if its bot how does it know to post pictures and descriptions and all?
    i recently orderd and recieved kir kanos and carnor jax figures unless they are fake too

A shuttle would cost about 20 bucks to ship alone. You're going to have to wait the lengthy estimated arrival period out then file a claim with eBay.

China seller, no feedback, great price = no good

I've personally ordered a few things like this back when it wasn't so prevalent, never got a damn thing. Some of them even had 30 plus feedback. Got all my money back but definitely not worth the hassle of filing claims and waiting over 2 months sometimes.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

i mentioned this elsewhere but i once ordered a ps3 game on amazon from a seller with no ratings thinking they were just new, then suddnely it wasnt in california and it was coming from china.
    then it was supposedly shipped across the state from where i am so amazon refunded me. i probably did get goobered but in my position i couldnt not try i mean if by some chance it IS real it be great but i know that probably isnt likely.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    we will see though im keepin a negative view on it (your not helping guys :p ) if its bot how does it know to post pictures and descriptions and all?
    i recently orderd and recieved kir kanos and carnor jax figures unless they are fake too
    Certain Chinese sellers are trustworthy, tunghori, sinodolls, viperskingdom ...etc. but they deal mostly in figures and mostly modern. They also have thousands of feedback ratings which usually is a good indication they aren't trying to rook people in the fashion these bot-sellers are doing. Hope you get your item, but be wary.
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.