Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: lets hope i didnt just get rooked..

anytime an ebay seller uses the word "complete" with weapon or blaster that usually is their way of saying its a repro
    most sellers these days will specify if the weapon is original vintage...always assume repro or fake until proven otherwise on ebay.
    biker scouts pistol bothered me terribly as a kid and as an adult with his pistol fitting horribly in his hand

for teebo its like its too big it goes in then shoots out of his hand because the stick is too big.
    ok hot water will fix the biker scout because as i was washing him off ( i like my toys clean) the blaster slipped into his hand and he is holding it normally now.
    the hot water trick has worked on tight joints and can straiten things as well. when i got my y wing i used hot water to mostly de-warp the gun mount so the turret would snap in more securely.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    anytime an ebay seller uses the word "complete" with weapon or blaster that usually is their way of saying its a repro
    most sellers these days will specify if the weapon is original vintage...always assume repro or fake until proven otherwise on ebay.
    biker scouts pistol bothered me terribly as a kid and as an adult with his pistol fitting horribly in his hand
    funny story about that..earlier i was looking for good deals on ebay and found hoth han "complete" for only 14$! yes complete....with a BESPIN blaster. either the guy is an idiot or he didnt know any better.
    seeing as how i do know that the only han with a bespin blaster is bespin han i managed to avoid a scam

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    The Biker scout not holding the Gun straight is Normal. Teebo is another where it's not a tight normal fit at all.
    I've never had any issues with Teebo holding his axe.

i dont know but mine wont for some reason. meanwhile i just realized that once i get wicket ill be in last 17 territory as for as ewoks go

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234