Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lets hope i didnt just get rooked..

you guys told me so. nothing more need be said. im just going to go over to bea arthurs cantina on tatooine and get drunk now
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Based on the sale price I'm wondering if it's actually the ISP-6 mini-rig.

Robert

that would be the logical bait and switch but it pictured the lambda class shuttle tydirum. i definitely know my ships.
    more than likely its a scam as everyone told me. we contacted ebay today. they said to give them some time and if we dont hear from them or get anything they will refund us.
    i wish 20$ would buy a sila kott figure but every one has bought them up on ebay grrr...
    i digress. at the very least i can buy something in compensation.

so ebay refunded me and i bought loose ree yees and rystall figures

thanks ill keep watching for another shuttle. there was one with a low bid but some @ $$ wipe upped it to nearly 64$ so now its a stretch. and i doubt ill get this one. still at least i rounded up ree yees.
    i only ran across him once in the store and had to choose between him and admiral piett. i do love my boring guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    thanks ill keep watching for another shuttle. there was one with a low bid but some @ $$ wipe upped it to nearly 64$ so now its a stretch. and i doubt ill get this one. still at least i rounded up ree yees.
    i only ran across him once in the store and had to choose between him and admiral piett. i do love my boring guys
    Well cross your fingers they could bring back the old one again. It was only $59.00 at Target I think in 2006. It's more than time for a reissue.

i hope so the one being bid on now is the 2008 shuttle. im not picky either is fine with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12