Thread: vintage leias

vintage leias

recently i talked about certain vintage figures i want. i just realized the only vintage leia i have is my childhood endor leia missing all her acessories.
    so if i get a different vintage leia which one should i get?
    most all of them arent cheap even loose.
    im leaning toward the original new hope leia, hoth or bespin leia.
    i was never big boussh fan even the sote version.
    thoughts?
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

I loved Boussh as a kid because the figure had more play value. My imaginative, young mind could totally forget it was Leia under there and just pretend it was a bad***** bounty hunter.

As other's have said, it really is a matter of personal preference and desire. All Leia's have risen drastically in price, even the once affordable Bespin and Hoth's are up there. To complete your Endor Leia, it would be as much as a complete figure (about $65: poncho $10, helmet $15 and gun $40).

dont get me wrong i love boushh the way i love a new hope its great but others are better. i just wanted different one for my alt vintage leia. back in my other house (( i miss that place ) i had a shelf set up like jabbas palace boushh made a great filler for the scene.
    i looked on ebay erlier and sat id need 20$ for just the belt and helmet each. i didnt bother to look up all the parts. i did that once for a used y wing with the same result.
    also id like t say i at least want the cape with anh or bespin leias as they dont look "right" with out it.
    i also saw an amusing post were someone was selling an endor leia wearing the bespin cape.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 11-14-2017 at 01:02 AM.

Ooops. Silly me. I forgot about the belt! That figure was loaded with accessories!

certainly the most of any vintage leia i have seen. thats the one thing i hate about my potf endor leia her helmet isnt removable.

Ummmm . . . you mean . . . Luke? :-P

nope leia. i should clarify potf2 with the speeder bike from 95, all these different release get confusing. sorry for the delay in answering had to go super sayin on a troll in another thread..

It is great that you won minifigures in childhood. I didn't have any one.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

ashinejewelry.ecrater.com

i only had 7 when i was a kid so i didnt have many either. i didnt even have a han solo or lando figure untill the potf line in 95

i couldnt find the vintage recent acquisitions thread so ill post here i just got a vintage princess leia and hoth leia off ebay