Thread: Value check on loose collection

Value check on loose collection

Cleaned my basement and found some of my old star wars that has been down there for proberly 34 years+ so thought it would be a good time to get some idea of the value, not sure how good my pictures are but the obi wan and darth vader both has intact vinyl cape and the two light sabers still has the small tip in the front, all the figures has firm joints, the 3cpo is the one with detachable limbs, there is a lose speeder bike that are missing the flaps in the back, the speeder bike box has a new speeder bike and manuel inside, i havent made up my mind yet if iam going to sell it bulk or as singles yet, i know singles might be the better choice for value but does take a bit more work, hope some people here can give me an idea of value.
    Ive posted the pictures here https://photos.app.goo.gl/O3W4zXZNUnToN78f2

Regards
    Michael

Some people in here must know what the average prices are on some of my stuff here, dont be shy still hoping to get an idea on value mostly on the figures.

nothing to break the bank...$150 approx give or take 50 IMO

@BTD2

Think its worth a little bit more, gotten offers on darth vader+obi wan for 100$ for both they are ofc from the first 12 so proberly the best of the bunch but still, tie interceptor ive seen go for 40-100$ on ebay as well, think best choice will be to drop it all on ebay as single sales that way it will sell for what its worth.
    Last edited by Dathomir; 11-13-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Are the Vader and obi wan complete and minty? If so $50 each is not out of line. the weapons are the most sought after pieces and you have a few! Put it on eBay and you will get the most for it,I'm guessing $200-$250 as a lot or maybe more! K
    Last edited by jedikman; 11-13-2017 at 07:36 PM.

@jedikman

Yeah obi wan and vader are pretty much mint capes in perfect shape, both has intact original sabers with the small tip, i think i will try to put some of it up as singles on ebay, maybe some of the less rares as a lot and see where its goes.

I think i got more weapons/capes and such not done cleaning basement yet but i know i had more back in the days.
    Last edited by Dathomir; 11-13-2017 at 08:56 PM.

not for nothing but the last ob1 I saw on ebay similar went for $23 at auction and vader $40---if you were offered $100 for that pair then grab it and run--no ebay/PP 14%

BTD2

I did take the offer, they where in very good condition though atleast c8.5 maybe even c9.0 if they got sent to AFA had no flaws no paint chips firm joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Dathomir View Post
    BTD2

I did take the offer, they where in very good condition though atleast c8.5 maybe even c9.0 if they got sent to AFA had no flaws no paint chips firm joints.
    Cool basement find... and a nice deal for you on the Vader for $50. That Vader cape is not going to score the figure an AFA 85/90 though, far too many creases in the cape. $150-200 for the entire lot would be a reasonable price. Good luck with your sale!
    Last edited by Mike_Z; 11-15-2017 at 10:26 AM.