#update to original post
    The search continues! Looking for something special to add to my collection

8x10 starwars original trilogy picture of Han Solo
    Ideally opx signing but happy to see older pics if the autograph is sweet
    Looking for a really nice autograph on a decent image

I would consider a card if the autograph is decent and clear

Please drop me a PM if you can help
    all the best

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

#original post
    The time has come for me to add a Harrison Ford autograph to my collection and Iím hoping someone in this great community can help make that happen!

After a considerable amount of research Iíve have set my heart on the below image

I believe a couple of years ago Official Pix held a signing on this 8x10, if you have one or can put me in touch with some one willing to sell one please drop me a PM, I would love to hear from you!

I know itís a long shot but Iím trusting in the force that some one can make this happen for me!

Cheers
    Last edited by Biggs79; 02-12-2018 at 05:35 AM.

New Year and time to ramp up my search for a nice ford! I’ve updated in the original post what I’m looking for.

im starting to think I’m not gonna get my dream image so feel free to PM me with anything decent for consideration

cheers
    Last edited by Biggs79; 01-04-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Good luck. I am currently saving for one. Hope to get one in may.
    troy patterson

Quote Originally Posted by troyig88 View Post
    Good luck. I am currently saving for one. Hope to get one in may.
    Thanks! Hoping something materialises this year

you don't know how exited I was when I saw that some one had commented lol

Have you looked here?
    https://www.starwarsauthentics.com/i...catpage&fsList[0].strValue1=caf_nameAutograph_s&fsList[0].strValue2=Harrison+Ford

I know they don't have the image you posted and its not OPX, plus a bit higher than them but I thought I might throw this out there. But honestly I would go with OPX. Those guys have been great to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mark View Post
    Have you looked here?
    https://www.starwarsauthentics.com/i...catpage&fsList[0].strValue1=caf_nameAutograph_s&fsList[0].strValue2=Harrison+Ford

I know they don't have the image you posted and its not OPX, plus a bit higher than them but I thought I might throw this out there. But honestly I would go with OPX. Those guys have been great to me!
    hi jedi mark

yeh I have browsed their selection. If I’m paying that much I would rather it be opx and also see the autograph I’m actually going to get. The rest of my collection are on 8x10 opx so I’m looking for consistency. I got a peach of a hamill from a forum member here on a shielded opx, it’s one of my favourites and I love the shield and quality of the paper.

Yeh holding out for the perfect Ford, only ever gonna have one framed and up on the wall!

Good luck on the search buddy!
    Ackbar1138: "The Prequels are better than the OT"

Quote Originally Posted by Holla300 View Post
    Good luck on the search buddy!
    Thanks man, it’s out there some where, I can sense it!

I’m bumping this as today (for a few hours) I thought I was close to a deal! Thought it was too good to be true and it didn’t happen.

the hunt is still on, I have started checking eBay more but I would prefer to buy from a trusted member!

if you can help please get in touch, cash has been saved and is ready for the right deal

cheers
    Last edited by Biggs79; 02-11-2018 at 05:32 PM.