Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Page for my Collection has been hacked

Glad you're back!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Glad you're back!
    Thanks, rnbuda.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Just seeing this Julian but I'm glad they could take care of it for you.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    Just seeing this Julian but I'm glad they could take care of it for you.
    Thanks! Unfortunately Facebook has once again (since yesterday), locked me out of my Julian LightSword account because of, as they put it, "suspicious activity". Apparently talking to Sven (Catch) in Germany through messenger, posting pictures about stuff in my collection, and writing about Star Wars is "suspicious activity". Yet they have tons of people posting political crap and their accounts are all fine. Once again Facebook has asked for a picture ID, which once again I have sent to them, and they claim they'll review it, and "let me know" if it is me. Last time it took them a whole month before freeing my account. This is the third time in less than a year they do this to me. As far as my experience with Facebook goes, I'll put it in simple terms: They suck!

* I'm thinking of adding my own lime-lighting thread to the section RS has for that. The problem is, I have an average of ten pictures per item (reviews through pictures), and I have hundreds of collectibles to show that way.
    Last edited by LightSword; 01-12-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12