Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: lets talk about lando

Ah ok. Good luck finding a Lando. If I find one that's reasonable I'll let you know
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.

thanks i have seen lando sold in lots just missing his gun and cape. i might grab the smiling one separately or maybe the other depending on what i get in the set
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

I really liked how lando came with the capes and his Lando in disguise is a really neat piece from Kenner.

Quote Originally Posted by jedikman View Post
    I love the family guy where they mention this! Why is he in Hans clothes? LOL,cool custom though!
    Thanks! I'll have to see if I can find a clip of that FG episode on YouTube or somewhere. Even when I was a kid, I always thought it was so weird that he was in Han's clothes at the end of the movie. I mean, it's not like it was a uniform necessary to pilot the Falcon or anything! I mean, I get that he probably didn't have any clothes after ditching Cloud City in such a hurry, but to just put on Han's clothes because technically he wasn't around to use them? We should have at least had a shot of Chewie giving Lando some serious side-eye for his nerve...

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    thanks i have seen lando sold in lots just missing his gun and cape. i might grab the smiling one separately or maybe the other depending on what i get in the set
    I only learned about smiling Lando recently and decided I liked the look of that figure better. I found a beat-up smiling Lando on eBay (the body was beat up, I mean, but the head looked great) and did a head swap with the body of the Lando figure I already had in my collection. I'd also recently picked up a 1995 TRU re-release of the original small head Han Solo and had used that to make a custom "vintage" POTF Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise to go with my POTF Luke Stormtrooper. With a leftover non-smiling Lando head and a leftover Han Solo body, that's what led me to crafting a custom Lando in Han's clothing.

Anyway, apologies if I interrupted the flow of conversation with my interjections. Not my intent.

lol you're fine kenner4lyfe youd thnk the rebellion had some surplus clothes they could donate to him
    hey potato i just saw that lot.
    first off it isnt even an a wing pilot its a B wing pilot. whoever put the description together doesnt know his figures very well.
    overall not a lot im interested in looked like the same padme and qui gon i already have from tpm
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 01-18-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Had the most fun with Lando skiff as a kid. Loved the disguise feature! Lando General is a great figure but was into GI Joe at that point.

id say a good chunk of my childhood was centered around gi joe myself. given the timing of when i was born i literaly caught my handful of star wars figures i had on the way out as star wars faded away.
    i ended up with lot of he man and gi joe and transformers for my early years. after that was the ninja turtles..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345