Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: lets talk about lando

i love all the lando's . my favorite would be lando general pilot . the blaster the relaistic cape , amazing figure
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_2Pack View Post
    Love the one with the million dollar smile
    Lando has the best smile in all of Star Wars!
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

you know when i saw E.T. i only cared about the star wars figures in that one scene i remember wanting that lando figure so bad(well all of them since i only had a few childhood vintage figures at the time)
    and greedo and the others (well i have greedo now at least)
    as i often say im not going to get to deep into collecting vintage as its very costly for some figures but i may give skiff and general lando a try once i get the original lando.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 12-02-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    you know when i saw E.T. i only cared about the star wars figures in that one scene i remember wanting that lando figure so bad(well all of them since i only had a few childhood vintage figures at the time)
    and greedo and the others (well i have greedo now at least)
    as i often say im not going to get to deep into collecting vintage as its very costly for some figures but i may give skiff and general lando a try once i get the original lando.
    The scene where Elliot shows E.T. his toys and figures is one of my absolute favorite scenes in the movie. It's simply endearing, nostalgic and sweet in an honest, child-like way. Admittedly, it's been quite some time since I've seen it; but the only figures I can recall from that scene of the top of my head are Greedo and Walrusman. I can't be certain if I even ever noticed a Lando figure in the movie in the first place!

aside from that scene i never was much of an E.T. fan so its been well near 30 some odd years since ive seen it;
    but i remember him saying stuff like " heres lando calrissian and greedo" as hes showing the toys. unless i get mandella'd im pretty sure he said a few of the names

Yeah, he did specifically list some names; I do recall that much.

ok maybe ill look on youtube later and see what he has.

Speaking of Lando (although I realize this thread hasn't been active in just over a month ), I just completed my first custom figure: I present to the world -- Lando Calrissian: Millennium Falcon pilot! (As seen at the end of "Empire Strikes Back.)

cool! i think they made a modern version but its very cool to see it in vintage!
    thats ok i love it when people resurrect my old threads

Quote Originally Posted by kenner4lyfe View Post
    Speaking of Lando (although I realize this thread hasn't been active in just over a month ), I just completed my first custom figure: I present to the world -- Lando Calrissian: Millennium Falcon pilot! (As seen at the end of "Empire Strikes Back.)
    I love the family guy where they mention this! Why is he in Hans clothes? LOL,cool custom though!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast