Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for collecting original 96 Kenner vintage figures (loose)?

I've finished my set of "96" but it's actually more figures than that. If you are looking for a complete set, there is also the solid dome R2 and the non removable limbs C-3PO. Yakface is not on the 96 cardback, and Blue Snaggeltooth is not either. Then you get into the Max Rebo band, which are also figures, but not on the 96 cardback.

Knowing what I do now, I would like to go back in time and tell myself to make sure I bought up whatever I could find! Seriously, I think it might actually be easier to try and get the more expensive figures out of the way. Then you're only looking for less expensive, easier to obtain figures and won't be stressing over the high cost figures to finish off with.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I've finished my set of "96" but it's actually more figures than that. If you are looking for a complete set, there is also the solid dome R2 and the non removable limbs C-3PO. Yakface is not on the 96 cardback, and Blue Snaggeltooth is not either. Then you get into the Max Rebo band, which are also figures, but not on the 96 cardback.

Knowing what I do now, I would like to go back in time and tell myself to make sure I bought up whatever I could find! Seriously, I think it might actually be easier to try and get the more expensive figures out of the way. Then you're only looking for less expensive, easier to obtain figures and won't be stressing over the high cost figures to finish off with.
    thats the right mindset. while im not collecting vintage (all the way at least) i am trying to get the worst most expensive items out of the way first. there is on e vintage figure on my list that might pose a problem and im about to make a post on that...
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 11-12-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12