Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Official Pix: Dave Prowse - The Final Signing - SOLD OUT

Just got back from vacation and saw my two photos that I sent in. They look great. Thanks for everything, Chris!
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Just got back from vacation and saw my two photos that I sent in. They look great. Thanks for everything, Chris!
    You're welcome.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkienerd View Post
    Anyone know how reputable these guys are? As Chris knows, I had an 'issue' with my send in/signing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by edraven99 View Post
    Anyone know how reputable these guys are? As Chris knows, I had an 'issue' with my send in/signing lol.
    Considering they want £25 and I believe Dave was £45 at Empire Day, and is more than £25 on his web site, I would say be very wary.
    Last edited by PMSbull; 12-31-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    Got kids? Love a good bedtime story? Then you just might want to purchase my recently released E-book via the Amzon store!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pet-Monster-differ…/…/ref=sr_1_1…
    Feedback thread is here http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110792/#post19408522

10th Planet Events have been around for over a decade. They hold private signings, provide show guests, run their own shows, do mail order, are affiliated with charities, work with celebrity guests agencies.

I've never dealt with them but to say they are not very reliable at all due to the fact they agreed a better price than Prowse charges (who incidentally upped his price by £30 from the last con I attended with him) is stupid. It is a private signing with him - the £45 he charges to appear at cons covers travel, hassle, a day out of his life and the fact he never seems happy to meet fans anyway.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345