Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official Pix: Dave Prowse - The Final Signing - SOLD OUT

I missed it too but I guess ill have to use someone else with a photo.
    Ackbar1138: "The Prequels are better than the OT"

I just sent this response out to more than 200 people…

We took so many orders for Dave so fast, we had to shut orders off because he can only sign just so many pieces each day and right now, we have three days scheduled with him. I’ve asked for a fourth day, but have not heard back yet. If he comes back and says no to extending our time, there would be no physical way to get any more orders done than what has already been ordered. Never once did we feel like we would take this many orders for Dave, so while working a huge show this past weekend, we watched the numbers continue to rise and on Monday, had to make the difficult choice to shut down orders.

If he comes back and says yes, we will open up a very limited amount of spots on the website which we will announce in advance so it’s fair for everyone.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    I just sent this response out to more than 200 people…

We took so many orders for Dave so fast, we had to shut orders off because he can only sign just so many pieces each day and right now, we have three days scheduled with him. I’ve asked for a fourth day, but have not heard back yet. If he comes back and says no to extending our time, there would be no physical way to get any more orders done than what has already been ordered. Never once did we feel like we would take this many orders for Dave, so while working a huge show this past weekend, we watched the numbers continue to rise and on Monday, had to make the difficult choice to shut down orders.

If he comes back and says yes, we will open up a very limited amount of spots on the website which we will announce in advance so it’s fair for everyone.
    That's great of you to so for us. Fingers crossed

Hey Chris, how did the signing go? Any pics to share??
    Vegas baby! Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Shatnerman View Post
    Hey Chris, how did the signing go? Any pics to share??
    Signing went well. Very busy trying to unpack everything and get it all sorted to pack up and start shipping out by mid-December, so photos will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Signing went well. Very busy trying to unpack everything and get it all sorted to pack up and start shipping out by mid-December, so photos will have to wait.
    Did Prowse say whether he'd be interested in another signing for those who missed out?
    Oh maaaan that was my dinner.
    No,No,No this suckers electrical.

Great ? I hope he does. I need him on 1 very important item that I forgot to send in.
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRavenger View Post
    Did Prowse say whether he'd be interested in another signing for those who missed out?
    No, but he's not well at all, so I don't see him doing this much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by bnrred5 View Post
    Great ? I hope he does. I need him on 1 very important item that I forgot to send in.

Try and see if anyone is going to Empire Day and still has slots available. Would be very tight but maybe worth a shot?

Failing that, find Adam Morris at "In2Flicks" - he's trying for a private in Jan.
    Last edited by PMSbull; 12-07-2017 at 09:27 AM.
    Got kids? Love a good bedtime story? Then you just might want to purchase my recently released E-book via the Amzon store!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pet-Monster-differ…/…/ref=sr_1_1…
    Feedback thread is here http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110792/#post19408522

Got my pop back yesterday. Thanks for this Chris.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast