Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Pix: Dave Prowse - The Final Signing - SOLD OUT

I missed it too but I guess ill have to use someone else with a photo.
    Ackbar1138: "The Prequels are better than the OT"

I just sent this response out to more than 200 people…

We took so many orders for Dave so fast, we had to shut orders off because he can only sign just so many pieces each day and right now, we have three days scheduled with him. I’ve asked for a fourth day, but have not heard back yet. If he comes back and says no to extending our time, there would be no physical way to get any more orders done than what has already been ordered. Never once did we feel like we would take this many orders for Dave, so while working a huge show this past weekend, we watched the numbers continue to rise and on Monday, had to make the difficult choice to shut down orders.

If he comes back and says yes, we will open up a very limited amount of spots on the website which we will announce in advance so it’s fair for everyone.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    I just sent this response out to more than 200 people…

We took so many orders for Dave so fast, we had to shut orders off because he can only sign just so many pieces each day and right now, we have three days scheduled with him. I’ve asked for a fourth day, but have not heard back yet. If he comes back and says no to extending our time, there would be no physical way to get any more orders done than what has already been ordered. Never once did we feel like we would take this many orders for Dave, so while working a huge show this past weekend, we watched the numbers continue to rise and on Monday, had to make the difficult choice to shut down orders.

If he comes back and says yes, we will open up a very limited amount of spots on the website which we will announce in advance so it’s fair for everyone.
    That's great of you to so for us. Fingers crossed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234