Thread: i got a cool gift from hasbro

Wink i got a cool gift from hasbro

a few weeks ago i emailed hasbro hoping that maybe they might have the b wing guns i needed lying around somewhere.
    they did not. but they said that because they aim to please they'd send me a product of hasbro's choice of equal value.
    they just sent me poe's xwing from the force awakens

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    a few weeks ago i emailed hasbro hoping that maybe they might have the b wing guns i needed lying around somewhere.
    they did not. but they said that because they aim to please they'd send me a product of hasbro's choice of equal value.
    they just sent me poe's xwing from the force awakens
    wow... that's a awesome gift indeed...
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

its very awesome
    i too long for the good old days when kenner had those great toys every where and everyone loved starwars for what it is and not because of money...
    to be honest i wanted that vintage atat so long as a child it feels weird to see it standing on my shelf now.(well not a vintage but a potf version)
    despite focusing on modern toys i do feel certain vintage figures (and hopefully at least one non min rig vehicle) should be obtained at some point

I had something similar happen with Hasbro. Believe it or not, they do want people to be happy with their products.

I had gotten a 30AC V-Wing that was missing a part. I reported that to Hasbro. They gave me AN ENTIRE V-WING, not just the missing part.

wow! how cool! i been thnking bout a v wing my self but they go for quite a bit on ebay. same deal with the arc 170
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do