Thread: FS: 12 Back-A Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi CAS 85

FS: 12 Back-A Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi CAS 85

For sale is a 1978 12 Back-A Vintage Star Wars Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi CAS Graded 85.

NM+ UNPUNCHED!
    This particular card is the A version, rarer than the B and C versions.
    85 CAS subgrades: C85, B85, F80
    Figures are cased in a Crystal Clear Museum Quality Plexiglas, the art laser cutter makes for the perfect cut and therefore no bubbles, tool marks or dust inside these beautiful acrylic cases.
    An Advanced Software creates a True Numeric Grading System that provides not just an estimated grade but gives an exact numerical grade. Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticy (COA) , matching serial numbered hologram as well a QR code that can be scanned to verify the item's description and condition report.
    Purchase with confidence knowing that items are in good condition.
    Asking price is $1,350.00.
    Thanks...

Brand new Rebelscum account. No photos included in listing. High dollar item. Where do I send my money?

Interesting, I've had this person contact me regarding a Palitoy Chewie he wants to sell. Has reduced the price again. Seems eager to sell, then I found his email on this site and it says hes a scammer.

http://user.xmission.com/~daina/known_scammers.html

Goes by name of Keith Wilson.

Perhaps you can chime in Keith, and let the forum know that you're not a scammer?

take away the 1 and move the decimal point two places to the left and you got yourself a deal on your invisible MOC. It looks beautiful, by the way.

This forum should have a feature that does not allow someone who joined within 12 months to buy, sell, or trade.