Thread: R2D2 Needed

R2D2 Needed

Hey guys, I'm kinda bummed. Today I went to mess with my near mint sensorscope r2d2 and the darn scope busted off in my hand! I was hoping someone here had a droid that was all wore out that had a good scope and if I need it, A usable somewhat decent dome. I checked Evilbay but I'd rather get one from a collector here since I had such good luck on my first transaction. Thanks....

I hate to do this since its technically a modification but I'm at a loss of what else to do because its so nice otherwise

I've seen just the blue sensorscope sold individually before. Try searching for that. R2 can be found in various stages of condition, and I don't really think anyone is going to rip you apart for replacing the broken scope with one from a beater figure. Really not a modification, it's just replacing a broken vintage part with another vintage part.

I concur, I don't think that's a modification. Like Changing out Y-Wing Missiles, or parts in the Droid factor. It's just a part. And I have seen them for sale individually as well. I have also seen some crapped out R2's with good sensor scopes, so I seen no harm in scavenging.